- Improve moisture retention and natural emulsification in bakery products
- Replace/extend pectin in fruit fillings, spreads and fruit preparations for yogurts
- Increase yield improvement and cost savings in meat products
- Plate oil-based ingredients to improve shelf stability and provide additional functionality such as viscosity, moisture retention and stabilization in final products such as beverages and injected meats
- Improve texture and clouding in beverages
- Reduce fat and calories in baked goods and dairy products
- Extend eggs in bakery and dressings
- The top five ingredients by weight
- A minimum of 5% of the final formulation.
Skidmore is pleased to announce the hiring of Kelly Moore-Cole for the position of Regional Sales Manager covering the Central Ohio territory. Kelly comes to us from Robertet Flavors where she serviced their Midwest and Southeastern sales regions. With 23 years of sales experience in food industry, she looks forward to working with Skidmore customers. “I grew up in the ingredient and flavor industry, so my job has never really felt like work!” Kelly explained.
As a native Cincinnatian, she resides in the northern suburb of Greenhills. In her spare time, this die-hard sports fan roots year-round for the UC Bearcats, Bengals, Reds, and Cavaliers.
When it comes to reformulating and developing new products for a cleaner, simpler label, you can’t compromise on overall consumer appeal. Finding the right ingredients that will meet all of the expectations of consumers and still deliver the taste, functionalities and other benefits can be a difficult task. Corbion’s Verdad® and Pristine® ingredient portfolios make it easy to meet the growing consumer demand for clean-label ingredients, without compromising the quality, taste and texture of your foods.
The Verdad® portfolio includes a range of multi-functional ingredient solutions that can help you clean up your label while extending shelf life, improving yield and enhancing safety without sacrificing quality. From vinegar and ferment blends to the unique Verdad® Avanta® ingredients, Corbion has several natural and clean label solutions that are ideal for ready-to-eat and fresh, meat and poultry applications.
In addition, Corbion’s Pristine® portfolio of dough conditioners, mixes and bases can enhance the quality and consistency of your products, enable you to remove complex ingredients and ensure all the great taste your customers love. From Panini’s and tortillas, to breads, buns and rolls; there’s a Pristine® solution that will help you tackle this growing trend.