- Provides about 70% of the sweetness of sucrose, on a dry solids basis
- Performs like a sugar in formulations and delivers the same temporal profile as sucrose
- Provides a synergistic functionality with sugars and other sweeteners, creating an even better sweetening system
- Products formulated with DOLCIA PRIMA® Allulose rank at parity with full-calorie products in preference tests across a range of products, including ice cream, cookies, beverages, bread, and pastries
- Is well tolerated and has been shown to have no effect on blood glucose levels
- Meets the specifications set forth in GRN 400 and GRN 498, and is therefore generally recognized as safe (GRAS)
Can you believe that bread is older than metal? Our earliest ancestors have been baking and eating bread since the Neolithic age.