Consumer interest in consuming more plant-based protein is high, and experts predict the demand will only grow. Experts project the market to reach $23.4 billion by 2028, a CAGR of 9.7% from 2021 to 2028.
According to NP Nutra’s website, “Organic plant-based protein products are especially popular with consumers in limiting the intake of harmful pesticides and for the environmental benefits. Our new organic PlantPWR™ Protein Blend can help you take advantage of the growing plant protein trend.”
- All the Essential Amino Acids, including the Branched Chain Amino Acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine), are essential in muscle growth, repair, and maintenance.
- Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, fiber, and fatty acids
- 100g powder contains >72g Protein, and approx. 7g Fat and 7g Dietary fiber
- No fillers, additives, sugars or artificial sweeteners, and non-GMO
- Organic – USDA, Canada, EU *
Contact your Skidmore Sales Representative to learn more about the new PlantPWR® Protein Blend, as well as all the NP Nutra products we handle.